Article 3, Part 7 – Transcripts
§ 3-702 Information Appearing on All Transcripts
- Student’s name
- University identification number
- Level (undergraduate, graduate, law, medicine, veterinary medicine)
- Birth date (month and day only)
- Degree and the date graduated from the University of Illinois
- Recognition as a James Scholar or a Chancellor’s Scholar
- Honors recognition—Bronze Tablet, Dean’s List, etc.
- Institutional courses, grades, hours of credit, and grade-point average, listed by semester
- When a student changes their college and/or curriculum of enrollment, the new college and/or curriculum is recorded on the student’s record in the semester in which the change is effective.
- When a student withdraws during a term, the withdrawal date is recorded on the student's record at the end of the term.