Article 3, Part 1 – Grades and Grading System

Main Content

§ 3-106 Grade Corrections

When a student’s grade has been incorrectly reported, the instructor may correct the grade with the approval of the executive officer for the unit in which the course is offered. (Exception: an ABS grade may be changed to a letter grade only with the additional approval of the dean of the college in which the student was registered at the time the original grade was assigned.) The regular supplemental grade form is used to report the corrected grade; all copies of the form must be submitted to the student’s college office.