Article 2, Part 5 – Use of University Premises and Facilities
§ 2-507 Committees Related to the Use of University Premises and Facilities
- Chancellor's Special Events Advisory Committee
- The Chancellor's Special Events Advisory Committee has as its purposes:
- Review of policies and reservations priorities regarding the use of university facilities, in accord with the provisions of this Part and Campus Administrative Manual.
- Review of appeals and the adjudication of conflicts arising from the application of policies regarding the reservation of University Property.
- The committee shall meet at least once each two calendar weeks while the university is in session.