Article 2, Part 3 – Registered Organizations and Organization Fund
§ 2-317 Functions of the Student Organization Advisory Board
- Develops guidelines regarding the allocation of funds in the surplus distribution fund to Registered Student Organizations should there be excess funds.
- Assist Student Engagement is providing outreach and coaching to student organizations on a variety of leadership development topics to foster organizational success.
- Review and make recommendations to the Office of Student Engagement to improve existing policies and processes regarding student organizations.
- Advise the appropriate university or campus official(s) on all aspects of the Student Organization engagement.
- Assist in strengthening communication among campus student organizations.
- Assist with the evaluation of student organizations in determining duplication in accordance with the Office of Student Engagement policy.